If you are reading this article, then you must want to know How To Get a Medical Card in California? It’s very easy to get a California medical marijuana card these days. If you know the proper steps. California is the first modern state of America made legalization of using medicinal marijuana in 2003. In 1996, Proposition 215, also known as the Compassionate Use Act, secured that California became the first American state to legalize medicinal cannabis for patients. California followed lawsuit in November 2016 when Proposition 64 qualified with 57% of voters saying ‘yes.’ On January 1, 2018, cannabis use officially became legal in California to all residents aged 21+.
The benefit of having a legal Medical Marijuana Card in California is that you can purchase a California medical marijuana card for your physical condition at low price & tax. But there are lots of preconditions before applying for the MMJ card.
Qualifying Conditions Needed to get a Medical Marijuana Card in California
● Firstly, you have to be a legal resident of California State, and without this, you can not apply for the Medical Marijuana Card in California.
● Secondly, you have to be above 21 years old to have an MMJ card.
● Thirdly, you have to be diagnosed by one of the following debilitating or life-threatening conditions. Like- Cancer, HIV/AIDS, MS, a side effect of radiation therapy, Glaucoma, Arthritis, Chronic Pain, Migraine Headache, Anxiety, Multiple Sclerosis, Epilepsy, or any physical condition for which you are disabled to carryout your major life activities.
So, after meeting up these conditions, you are eligible for applying for the California Medical Marijuana Card. You can do it online pretty quickly and cheaply. For these, you have to follow some easy steps to apply for the MMJ card.
The complete step by step guide to get a medical card online in California:
● Register Yourself: Firstly, you have to go to the online registration service where you have to create your profile, such as Med Card Now. Click on Apply Now Button. After that, you will need to fill up the necessary information about yourself & your health condition, after a few minutes, your profile will be ready, and you will be a registered patient.
● Take Recommendation of Physician: After completing the online registration, you have to take the appointment of a licensed physician who checkup you and recommends you as a marijuana patient, and you have to submit this online for having a California medical marijuana card.
● Pay For the MMJ Card: Finally, you will need to provide an electronic copy Government-issued national ID card, your present photo, prove your residency, and the pay for the card through credit card or MasterCard. Our online 420 Medical Card will have you in possession of your new medical cannabis card in no time. Get your evaluation live with a 420 doctor who can approve you for your MMJ card after a short online conversation. No need to go into the office or any other place, hop on a computer grab your California federal ID card, and be over 18. Moreover, you can do it on your mobile phone, which has a digital camera.
Usually, the medical cannabis card in California is valid for one year, after which you may need to get the license renewed by going through a similar application process.
Check out our article on ” Medical Benefits of Marijuana “
How Long does it Take to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in 2020
The answer is straightforward. It no longer takes weeks to get a medical marijuana card California with the help of online. Getting a medical card online can put you in possession of your card in approximately 20 minutes. If you have to go to the office for applying in person, this process could take a day or up to a week if the card needs to be mailed.
Use your phone or tablet to get an MMJ card in minutes.
This is how you can make your own medical card. Nowadays, it’s effortless for the blessing of internet access. In the past, it was a difficult task, and the matter of great thing is that the cost of making Medical Marijuana Card is not very much, and it may vary for the payment of the physician. Otherwise, it’s an effortless task. Within 30 days, you can have the card, and after having an MMJ card, you can buy marijuana from any registered dispensary legally at a low cost. I hope that this article will be helpful to you for having explicit knowledge of how to get a Medical Card in California.