If you are familiar with marijuana and know some who are suffering from cancer, you may often ask yourself “does marijuana cure cancer“?. In this article, we are going to answer that!
Cancer is the unrestrained abnormal growth of White Blood cells. It is also known as cancer cells or tumor cells or malignant cells. These cells diffuse the healthy immune system of the body and break the original mass of the cells interacting. It’s a severe physical condition when old cells stop dying, and the usual mechanism of growing new cells stop working. Because of it, these extra cells gradually turn as Cancer. Different types of cancers have invented by current medical science.
Types of Cancer
● Gall Bladder Cancer.
● Breast Cancer.
● Colorectal Cancer.
● Endometrial Cancer.
● Kidney Cancer.
● Lung Cancer.
● Melanoma Cancer.
● Prostate Cancer.
● Thyroid Cancer.
● Pancreatic Cancer.
Cancer can be different for men, women, and children, such as:
● Men: Prostate, lung, and colorectal.
● Women: Breast, lung, and colorectal.
● Children: Leukemia, brain tumors, and lymphoma.
Marijuana & Cancer
Mainly marijuana is a weed coming from the leaves & buds of the plant having an unusual ingredient called cannabinoids, which takes part in regulating numerous biological functions in the organism. Furthermore, it has Delta-9-tetrahydro cannabinol, which provides a high attribute on marijuana patients. It helps to do treatment for various beneficial side effects of Cancer, and another critical component of marijuana is Cannabidiol, which helps to cure the severe physical condition of cancer patients as well. A recent survey has found that cannabis is used by scientists in lessening various conditions of Cancer. But still, you must be wondering does marijuana cure cancer? Well, keep reading!
Different kinds of Conditions of Cancer
● Reducing Pain: Cannabis mainly has an anti-inflammatory factor which helps to reduce severe cancer pain in the different organism and it works as same as opioids.
● Neuropathy: The nervous damage can be called neuropathy in medical terms, and it happens after giving by chemotherapy for Cancer. The patient suffers from various mental & nervous conditions like feeling weakness, tingling, burning in the hands & feet, etc cannabis can help to reduce these symptoms by giving a piece of relief.
● Lessening Nausea & Vomiting: Various patient feels nausea, vomiting & physical symptoms after giving chemotherapy for Cancer which is quite natural for every sufferer. A typical synthetic cannabinoid is Dronabinol, which is an efficient treatment for cancer patients curing these symptoms, and it is licensed by the Food & Drug Administration of the U.S.
● Anorexia: In the medical term, the loss of hunger is called Anorexia; it also called Cachexia means a physical condition of unintentional weight loss. Most of the cancer patients suffer from weight loss because their body’s immune system becomes very weak & incapable of fighting against dangerous microorganisms. For these, they start losing their appetite. The synthetic cannabis Dronabinol which is approved by the FDA helps to improve the desire of the cancer patient.
Related Article: “Medical Benefits of Marijuana“
Things to keep in mind
medical marijuana laws in the state:
Every state has different laws, requirements, regulations, and management dictating qualifying conditions and dispensing of medical marijuana. Medical cannabis and patient ID cards should not be used or transported out of state. Though we believe marijuana should be legal everywhere.
side effects of medical marijuana
Keep in mind that side effects can vary from person to person based on the product and how people use it. Medical cannabis contains some side effects which may cause issues for you. So before using medical marijuana, you should take advice from your health care team. Some side effects include insomnia, mood changes, decreased blood pressure, and changes in heart rate.
Talk to your doctor for further advice
No matter how much knowledge you gather from the internet for this issue, only Your 420 doctor or health team can tell you whether medical cannabis might be a good option for you or not. Be sure to tell your doctor about all the medicines and pills you’re taking. This will help them to understand which form of marijuana could help you.
Are you certified enough to receive medical cannabis?
Last but not least, you have to be verified for medical cannabis. If you are not certified, then you won’t get a medical marijuana card. Registered doctors and health care team can confirm you to receive medical marijuana.
So, It can be said that Medical Marijuana is very useful in controlling some physical condition of cancer patients, which can improve the mental and anatomical state of the body. And you can use marijuana by being a valid patient and make an MMJ card so that you can buy it legally from any dispensary without facing any problem. I hope this article answered your question on does marijuana cure cancer?
Apply for medical marijuana card now: